Prior to join NEEC, Mr Malela has worked with National Insurance Corporation ( NIC) as Internal Auditor in various posts up to Ag: Chief Internal Auditor. From October, 2008 to October 2016 Mr. Malela was working with National Economic Empowerment Council (NEEC) as Senior Internal Auditor.
Mr Malela is a Certified Public Accountant; after being awarded the qualification by National Board of Accountants and Auditors of Tanzania in 2006. He also awarded Bachelor of Commerce in Finance by University of Dar-es-Salaam in 1993.
Short Courses attended
- Data analysis using Audit Command Language (ACL), NBAA in collaboration with Ernst & Young (2005)
- Customer Care Certificate (Managerial course), Corporate Excellence Co; IIT D’salaam (2004)
- A wholesale adoption of IFRS and ISA Course by NBAA.( 2004)
- Audit through the Computer Course by University of Connecticut, IIT D’salaam. (2001)
- Value For Money Audit Course by University of Connecticut, IIT D’salaam. (1998)
Mobile phone:- +255 715 701 168
+255 787 999 700